Librarian & Instructional Technology Specialist
I'm a high school Librarian and Instructional Technology Coordinator at an independent school in Houston, Tx. I'm in my eighteenth year as an educator with experience as an English teacher, elementary librarian, and middle school librarian.
I have expertise and experience teaching the following subjects:
I regularly collaborate with teachers to integrate technology in innovative ways to increase student engagement and achievement.
My other areas of interest include:
- Teacher Technology Professional Development
- Sharing evidence-based learning strategies with teachers
- Designing effective online learning
- Gamification in K-12
I've presented at conferences on the following topics:
- Your Library on the Go! Mobile library resources (2013)
- Strategies & Tools for Deeper Student Learning (2018)
- Digital Curation as Authentic Assessment (2018)
Connect with me through the following channels: