Digital Learning & Library Media Specialist
My passion is integrating technology that is supported by research-based learning strategies to ensure the greatest outcomes for students. I design interactive blended and online learning for teachers and students. I help teachers with all aspects of technology integration through individual and group training.
My goal is to leverage my skills as an educator, designer, and technology instructor to lead a school in developing and implementing a strategic vision for instructional technology.
My resume and professional overview are located on this page. Please use the navigation menu to explore examples of my creative projects, instructional design projects, and scholarly writing included in this portfolio.
I have expertise and experience teaching the following subjects:
- Digital citizenship
- Information literacy
- News & Media Literacy
- Online & Database Research
- Technology Applications for Learning
My other areas of interest and research include:
- Teacher Technology Professional Development
- Sharing evidence-based learning strategies with teachers
- Designing effective blended and online learning
- Game Based Learning in K-12
I've presented at conferences on the following topics:
- Strategies & Tools for Deeper Student Learning (2018)
- Digital Curation as Authentic Assessment (2018)
- Your Library on the Go! Mobile library resources (2013)
University of North Texas, Master of Science in Learning Technologies, May 2020
Sam Houston State University, Master of Library Science, 2006
Texas A&M University, Bachelor of Arts, Speech Communication, English Minor, 2000
Connect with me through the following channels: